Support - FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If the answer to your question is not shown, please send a ticket to our Ambassador Support Unit. CLICK HERE
When you joined GGN Global Network, you did so to start your own Home-Based business and as such, are responsible for running your business just as you would a "Brick & Mortar" business.
One of your responsibilities is to help your personally sponsored ambassadors with any situations or questions they have. You may have to go upline to other ambassadors in your upline who also earn money from your participation in GGN to help get answers for them. By helping them resolve their situation, you may save GGN Support countless hours of research which could possibly have been answered by you or someone in your upline. Handling it yourself may also help your PSA right away.
If you do send a Support Ticket and the Support Unit finds that the answer is already shown under FAQs, our response from Support to you will be to simply copy the answer from the FAQs…… If that takes 2 or 3 days, depending on volume, please remember that you would have already had your answer had you checked the FAQs before sending ticket.
1. What are the abbreviations that I see in different places?
GGN=Genesis Global Network
S-Wallet= Secure Wallet
PSA(s)=Personally Sponsored Ambassador(s) (commonly known as "affiliates", "Distributors", etc.). An Ambassador according to the dictionary is "a person who acts as a representative of good will or promoter of a specified activity."
RRP =Rebate Rewards Pool
2. What are the requirements to earn commissions from the Matrix?
You must personally sponsor at least two (2) "Active" ambassadors PSA, and this qualifies you for 5 levels of pay. In order to earn beyond your 5th level, you must:
- Must be Ruby ambassador or above
- Must sponsor 3 PSAs or more depending on rank
- Have 200 PV or above to earn commissions from levels 6-10
- See matrix qualifications for complete details
3. What are the requirements to earn RRP Daily Rewards?
- Perform your "Daily tasks" of viewing at least 10 ad views per day for at least 12 seconds each from Monday through Saturday.
- When the Online Auction is enabled, you will also be required to place at least one bid each day from Monday through Saturday.
- Make one Qualifying Purchase each month
- Gather three customers - one can be yourself – two must be outside customers
4. Are there limits as to how much money I can earn?
Absolutely not! At GGN, our total goal is to help everyone who becomes an ambassador to earn whatever amount of income they aspire to. We want to become the company that produces more financially independent individuals than any other company in history.
5. When do I get paid?
- Rebate Rewards Pool Commissions are paid on the 1st & 15th of every month
- Sales Commissions are paid weekly each Friday
- Matrix commissions are paid on the 15th of the following month. (IE: Jan. Commissions are paid on Feb. 15th.
6. How do I get paid?
You will need to open a free account with one or more of our "Payment Processors".
7. How can I pay my monthly ambassadorship fees?
See, "How do I get a "Payment Processor"?
- 8. How do I get a "Payment Processor"?
9. Am I required to sponsor other ambassadors in order to get paid from the matrix?
Yes. In order to participate in "matrix" earnings, you must maintain a minimum of two (2) personally sponsored ACTIVE ambassadors at all times. For commissions beyond your 5th level, please see Matrix qualifications.
10. Can I join for FREE?
Yes. However, you will not earn money through the Matrix until you upgrade to one of our Premium positions and personally enroll at least TWO (2) ACTIVE ambassadors who have also upgraded to one of our Premium positions. You WILL be able to earn Sales commissions from the sales to your PSAs.
11. Can I Have More Than 1 Account?
No. GGN allows only one account per household EXCEPT AS IS NOTED IN # 12.
12. Can I sponsor my spouse?
Your Spouse/Children can join GGN, but MUST be sponsored by your upline sponsor. If you managed to sponsor your spouse directly to you, you will be guilty of "Stacking" which is not allowed, and could result in the loss of your position.
13. I accidentally enrolled under the wrong sponsor. How can I change that?
Sponsorships cannot be changed. GGN has made every effort to inform our new ambassadors before, and when, they enroll, that they must be sure they are enrolling under the right sponsor.
14. If my sponsor isn't helpful, how can I get a new sponsor?
Sponsorships cannot be changed. However, please contact Support and we will find someone in your upline who will be happy to assist you.
15. I just found out that a good friend of mine is in the company. Can I switch over to his/her matrix?
No. Sponsorships cannot be changed. However you can work with and encourage your friend and vice-versa.
Your sponsor has spent time and effort to enroll you into his/her matrix and we cannot allow ambassadors to change sponsors.
You MAY, however, resign from GGN and sit out for 9 months. You will lose your existing position and the ambassadors below you in the matrix.
After the 9 month period has elapsed, you may then choose to be sponsored into a NEW matrix with a new sponsor.
16. How does the "Matrix" work?
A "2 x Matrix" means that there are 2 spots directly below you, one on the Left and one on the Right. Then each of those have two and those two each have two IE:
ETC. - through 20 levels if qualified. When you personally sponsor an ambassador, he/she will fall into your next open spot starting on the left and the next one will fall into the next open spot on the right.
17. What happens if I sponsor more than two ambassadors?
You will make more money. The more people you sponsor, the more you can earn. You can only have a maximum of TWO on the 1st line of the matrix directly beneath you, so if you sponsor more than that, the others will fall down in the matrix and go in the next open spot.
18. If my PSA fall into a position way down in my matrix, will I lose money?
Not necessarily. It depends on your subscription level. You should get with your sponsor to determine what you need to do to qualify for up to 20 levels in the Matrix.
Not if you are qualified for the 10% Matching Bonus on your PSA ambassadors. If they are qualified for 20 levels in the matrix, you will receive a 10% MB on what they earn from the matrix.
19. Could someone from above me sponsor someone who spills over into my matrix
Yes. IE: Assume you haven't sponsored any new ambassadors so your matrix is completely open. Your sponsor enrolls someone, they could fall into one or more of your open spots before you have sponsored anyone. Then when you sponsor a new ambassador, he/she would fall below the one who arrived there through "Spill Over".
20. Will I earn money from those I didn't sponsor, but who "spilled over" into my matrix?
Yes, if you are qualified. Matrix commissions are paid upline based on their subscription level.
IE:Pearl $.25Ruby $.50Sapphire $1.00Emerald $2.00
21. What products does the company sell?
We will have many products to start with and many more will be added in the future. We are a "Marketing Company" and have formed Strategic Alliances with several premier vendors to supply us with top-of-the-Line products and services, such as:
- Online Advertising: Views & More (Evolving)
- Online Auction: Bid Packs
- Health & Wellness Products and Services: IE: Age Defying Serum, Healthy Coffee, Scalar Energy Bands, Immune Support, Etc
- Directory: IE: Small, Mid-Size & Emerging Biz Directory, Premium Advertising for More Views and Ratings
- Shopping Mall: Pre-selected products as special offers to our ambassadors each week. IE: Product of the week/Month. A wide variety of products and services. More products will be added in the near future and long term.
22. Can you explain what a Business Unit is? (BU)
Business Unit: Each unit will have a select number of bids in them.
- Each unit will cost $1.00
- Each unit will have a 90 "PAY DAY" life cycle before expiration
- Each unit has Cash-Back rewards earned provided you perform your Daily Tasks. (see # 3)
23. How can I buy Business Units (or BUs)?
- Each Business Unit costs $1.00
- BUs can be purchased with money you have in your E-Wallet
24. What are Genesis Points"? (GP)
Genesis Points: company rewarded; each unit will have a 60 "Pay-Day" life cycle; each unit earns the same reward percentage as an active business unit; all Genesis Points will convert to business units after a 60 "pay day" life cycle is complete. GPs may not be cashed out. They convert to "BUs" for 90 days and earnings can be used to buy additional BUs as well as for cash. (60 "Pay Days" are equal to approx.10 weeks)
25. What is a "PAY DAY" life cycle?
90 "Pay Days" doesn't mean 90 consecutive days as in 7 days a week. GGN ambassadors view ads on Monday through Saturday only. That is 6 days each week: 90 days divided by 6 is actually 15 weeks rather than the 12 you might have believed.
26. How does the rebate Rewards Pool work?
GGN ambassadors earns income in numerous ways and GGN awards Cash-Back to qualified ambassadors with active BUs
Each BU earns as shown under the compensation plan and has a 90 Pay-Day Expiration Date.
View at least 10 ads per day for at least 12 seconds each (See above)
Place 1 bid per day at online auction
70/30 split (70% goes to your wallet and 30% goes to your security wallet)
27. When am I required to view my ads?
At least 10 Ads are to be viewed six days a week, every 24 hours, Monday through Saturday for 12 seconds each. Cut-off time is 6:00 PM ET each day and ads must be viewed for the day prior to that time.
IE: You view your ads your ads at 10:00 AM ET on Monday, you must then view your required ads no later than 6:00 PM ET on Tuesday.
28. Am I required to view ads every day?
You must view at least 10 ads per day on Monday through Sunday. Sunday is a day of rest.
29. Can I "Pre" view my daily ads all at one time for the week?
No. You must view ads on a daily basis as previously described. You may view additional ads each day which will help our Alexia ratings, but do not carry over for your daily requirements.
30. How can I get more information on the Online Auction?
GGN's "Online Auction" is scheduled to open in the Spring of 2014. More information will be released as we get closer to that time.
31. Am I required to place bids in the Online Auction?
Yes. Once the Online Auction is live, you will be required to place a minimum of one bid each day, 6 days a week
32. Can I Upgrade my position?
Yes. Simply go into your ambassadorship upgrade area and choose the level you wish to upgrade to. You will have then have a new renewal date as of one month from the date of upgrade.
33. Can I downgrade my position?
Yes. However, you should consult with your upline sponsor to determine what benefits and how much money you could lose by downgrading.
34. Will I get a refund if I downgrade?
No. All sales are final and set aside for commissions.
35. If I upgrade or downgrade, does that change my monthly ambassadorship due date?
Yes, your monthly renewal date will change to one month from the upgrade (or downgrade) date.
IE: Transaction happens on June 15… your new subscription happens on July 15th.
36. Can I transfer funds from my wallet to someone else's wallet?
That feature has not been decided on at this time. We will alert the Field Force if and when that is decided. It could be possible for you to transfer money to others through a "Payment Processor".
37. Does the company have Conference calls?
Yes. We will have a "Business Presentation" Every Monday and Wednesday at 9:00 PM ET
- Conference Line is: 1-559-726-1300 Access ID: 313274#
- We will also have "Training Webinars" on Tuesdays and Thursdays on our online Webinar link at www.ggnwebinar.com
38. What training does the company provide?
We will have several training support items.
Training Videos, Power Points, Live Webinars, Compliance Training, Product Training, Etc.
39. What can I do if I forget my password?
In the space where it where it asks you for your password, you will see "Forgot Password"? – Click there and follow instructions.
40. Will I be able to put my personal information as well as a picture on my replicated website?
That feature has not been decided on at this time. We will alert the Field Force if and when that is decided.
41. Where is the company located?
GGN Global Network is incorporated in the beautiful state of Maryland.
42. Who owns the company?
The company is a privately owned entity located in the state of Maryland.
43. Where does GGN operate?
The company operates in most civilized countries. Check your enrollment page for a complete list of countries. Some countries are on the government's "Black Lists" and business cannot be conducted there.
44. Does the company have an MLM attorney in the USA?
Yes. Our MLM attorney is the top MLM attorney firm in the USA.
45. Does the company report my earnings to the American IRS or to other governments?
The company follows all laws in all countries where we do business.
46. Can I enroll a new PSA on my computer?
No. For Security reasons, GGN has put software in place that detects IP Addresses and prevents multiple enrollments from one computer's IP Address.
It also prevents one ambassador from "viewing" multiple GGN ambassadors ads from the same computer's IP Address. We want all Ambassadors to run their own business from their own computer.
47. Why would my computer bring up a different sponsor's name when I click on the URL link?
It's quite possible that you viewed someone else' site and it stored "cookies" in your hard drive that keep bringing up that site.
48. What do I do about cleaning "Cookies" from my computer?
On your home page, click on "Tools" across the top, then when the menu opens up, click on "Internet Options". Look down and see "Browsing History:… click on "Delete"…See that "Cookies and Website Data" is checked, Now click "Delete" again. Re-Boot your computer and you should be all done.
49. Is the site and my information secure?
Click here to see our SECURE Online Environment information
50. What is a Qualifying Purchase?
Each ambassador must make one Qualifying Purchase (QP) of at least 10 PV (product volume) each month to earn commissions.